Peerless deck

Sep 5, 2007
im not really into reviews, but i have to make a really simple and short one for these playing cards.

These are the United Standar Playing Card Company Peerless playing cards.
made in Hongkong and London. Sets you back probably 3 bucks.

Design: 4/5
very minimalistic design at the back. its like a tree shaped like an arrow.
card displays really look fantastic

Stock:4/5
Off the bat these are far heavier than you normal bikes. the edges on them are very smooth. and the cards are thick.

Finish:2/5
They have a linen finish much like the massas.... yeah.. so for most people, thats bad.
straight out of the box, they fan good,they spread GREAT!, but not like bikes or any uspcc cards.
personally... im not into the finish.

Cuts:6/5
this is where these cards will get your attention. they just feel great! they hold up well. and they feel nice. this is in a completely different league!

Durability:5/5
another great thing about these cards is the fact that they last for a very very long time.

Magic:2/5
too thick for DL's and the finish will limit you sleights. faro is also going to be a challenge.
making gaffs with these cards should still be pretty similar with bikes, expept for the card spillting part. splitting them will reveale the main reason on why they are thick. the paper itself is actually the same thickness as with some other uspcc cards, but the black glue is a different story. they seem to put a lot on their cards, A LOT!!!. its almost as much as the black glue on 4 bikes!

conclusions: these are playing cards for guys who like to do a lot of cuts, and wants a very durable deck that holds up very well.

Feb 4, 2008
Nice review. These sure look nice. I'll have to keep my eye out for them. What company produces them? USPCC?

Sep 5, 2007
that is going to be one of the toughest problem that you will come across. there are some websites that claim that they sell them but never reply.

Aug 19, 2009
I've got a deck of peerless and true in fact that they are quite thick...and stiff. they kinda hurt when i practice sleights but i'm sure it will be a good deck to practice on before you switch to bikes...coz it just heighten up the difficulty and all...very long lasting...and yea, i live in the philippines, and it costs 70 pesos as my brother up there said :) so yea...ima try to help some dudes who wanna buy these decks... ima post up pics soon for those curious about these :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results