Penguin Magic

Sep 1, 2007
This is kind of offtopic and im sorry for that, but why am i the only one who cant view penguinmagic.com anymore .. ?
It just wont load or says that its offline..

Sep 1, 2007
The downloads are alright. They lack the impact I usually look for in an effect but with a bit of thought, I'm sure you may be able to improve them.

No gimmicks required as far as I can remember.

Sep 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
it looks like most of them wouldn't need gimmicks. personally i'd say just don't buy from penguin. their customer service sucks and after all the other stuff that's been going on over there. it's just not worth the $5 you might keep in your pocket instead of buying it somewhere else...

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
it looks like most of them wouldn't need gimmicks. personally i'd say just don't buy from penguin. their customer service sucks and after all the other stuff that's been going on over there. it's just not worth the $5 you might keep in your pocket instead of buying it somewhere else...

But see i ordered the dgp projects/greed/torn
Same day as i ordered my t11 stuff
And i got it all 5 days later.

I dont see what the problem with Penguin is.

Sep 1, 2007
Why? What was wrong with Penguin Magic? (Sorry, sort-of newbie here...)

I second that question(I haven't vetured that far beyond here and E for the few months that I've been in magic). I looked at some of the products over there a few days ago and they looked pretty good.

Sep 5, 2007
n/a
Penguin is okay, I bought 3 items from them.

Greed - Danial Garcia, great effect

Xtreme Generation by Brian Tudor - I couldn't learn smack cause he doesn't teach well.

The System - DnD - You guys should know my review to this. The only downfall is that I can't join the vault cause it was not bought from their site.

Other than that Penguin is okay but lost intrest cause they have no other product that suits me.

Sep 1, 2007
Actually I believe if you take a picture of yourself holding up the DVD and email them your receipt you can get access to it. I bought the System from E and they gave me access to the vault with my email receipt

Sep 1, 2007
I second that question(I haven't vetured that far beyond here and E for the few months that I've been in magic). I looked at some of the products over there a few days ago and they looked pretty good.

Well, a lot of people where mad over at the Dan and Dave website because they where selling the trilogy for like $60 and not $80 like everyone else. That got a lot of people mad there, because they wanted people to support dan and dave directly but for like 20 dollars less, thats not very likely to happen. Also, just heard stuff about them stealing peoples ideas for there own, and basic stuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results