People Finding Out

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Why can't people just keep the info here?

Just keep the info safe on THIS forum. I know people want to give information to sound smart, but keep this stuff to yourself.

Sep 1, 2007
If I remember right, didn't E ban pretty much all talking of Theory 11 due to the Buck Twins being part of it? And no don't post anything form this site on any other site, please. Keep what's said on this site and leave it at that. We don't need this site getting overcrowded also.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
If I remember right, didn't E ban pretty much all talking of Theory 11 due to the Buck Twins being part of it? And no don't post anything form this site on any other site, please. Keep what's said on this site and leave it at that. We don't need this site getting overcrowded also.

Overcrouded, if I do recall the forum crashed earlier due to the amount of people :D. But, what is said at theory 11 stays at theory 11.

Short and simple.

Let people talk, you can't build a community without talk. Sure more "noobs" will come, but without talk the kind of people you want here won't be able to find it, exclusivity has it's price.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Let's keep all discussion civil, friendly, positive, and professional. At theory11, our intent is to respect all of those that respect the art.

Already your passion shines through, but let's use that passion to move the magic community forward.

If the magic community was more inclusive than exclusive, I think we'd actually see less 'exposure' and mediocrity because people would be able to find proper magic resources easily without having to resort to YouTube or the such. Here's to hoping this site takes that initiative rather than becoming another elitist 'I bought my way in' society.

Sep 1, 2007
I thought this place was about the whole magic community.

How am I, a supporter of Ellusionist, supposed to feel at home here when every other thread/post is bashing Brad or the company?

"Oh yes, let's keep this hush hush so those dorks at E don't find out." That's very open-minded of you all.

I'd like to get behind this site and community, but I'm a little apprehensive due to the conduct I've already seen from many of the members.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com

How am I, a supporter of Ellusionist, supposed to feel at home here when every other thread/post is bashing Brad or the company?

"Oh yes, let's keep this hush hush so those dorks at E don't find out." That's very open-minded of you all.

I'd like to get behind this site and community, but I'm a little apprehensive due to the conduct I've already seen from many of the members.
We understand where you're coming from. Rest assured, we are doing everything in our power to diffuse all negativity and keep the positivity, creativity, optimism, and magic flowing.

We respect all of those that respect the art, and we believe we'll all need to work together as an industry to advance the artform.

Although I disagree with the way Ellusionist runs things, I feel people just bash them because other people are. Just like people at the De'vo forums would bash Dan and Dave and the people at the Dan and Dave forums would bash De'vo. Both are amazing artists with different styles, some people will prefer one style over another and wont be open minded enough to accept how someone does something. The only thing that can be done is to accept it and move on, be the better person by not thinking less of them for thinking less of you.

Aug 31, 2007

... Relax! We're not making fun of your mother here. There's two things you can do, come here or not come here. People will speak their mind on all kinds of different issues, just because you support one doesn't mean people should stop for you.

Sep 1, 2007
I like the way that nobody could find this out, unless they knew about it. No exposurer is just going to stumble upon this on accidentally, this website is hidden from google, and all the trick names are hidden from google. Needless to say, unless you straight out say theory 11, a theory 11 logo is okeydokes

Sep 1, 2007
No, I'm definitely not telling any of my magician buds about this place (I'm a greedy, selfish #@%$^&* :)

-Brundo

P.S. I really hope everybody else does the same. I'm hoping this place stays as underground as possible!

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
We understand where you're coming from. Rest assured, we are doing everything in our power to diffuse all negativity and keep the positivity, creativity, optimism, and magic flowing.

We respect all of those that respect the art, and we believe we'll all need to work together as an industry to advance the artform.

come on you have to admit you guys don't like E you kinda screwed them over with houchin and bayme. E don't like Dan and dave plus they tried to screw you over by lowering their card prices around the time you released the site.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results