Perfect Asunder?

Apr 24, 2008
I am sorry for bumping a old, very old topic up, but WHY not release the method?
It looks as if it is something new to bring to the magic community.
Those guys want to die with the method, keep it to themselves?
What is it going to do to the magic community? Does this help the progression for the art?

Are they keeping the secret to themselves just so they can impress other magicians? How sad.

If this is the last word in TnR effects, why not release it? I just don't get it! So many people want to perform it ! And those three are being kind of selfish and telling everyone they have the final TnR and NOT helping the magic community?
I just don't understand why you come up with something, perform it throughout all of your life, fool all other magicians and laymen, die with the method/s and the art is not progressed? Everyone is still tring to find the best TnR because a few geniuses didn't want to help everyone advance the art?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 24, 2008
Thanks, I think it is the same method. But he said card can be handed out right after the last piece..not true.

Aug 31, 2007
I am sorry for bumping a old, very old topic up, but WHY not release the method?
It looks as if it is something new to bring to the magic community.
Those guys want to die with the method, keep it to themselves?
What is it going to do to the magic community? Does this help the progression for the art?

Are they keeping the secret to themselves just so they can impress other magicians? How sad.

If this is the last word in TnR effects, why not release it? I just don't get it! So many people want to perform it ! And those three are being kind of selfish and telling everyone they have the final TnR and NOT helping the magic community?
I just don't understand why you come up with something, perform it throughout all of your life, fool all other magicians and laymen, die with the method/s and the art is not progressed? Everyone is still tring to find the best TnR because a few geniuses didn't want to help everyone advance the art?

Lol you're an ass. You think the whole point of magic is about creating/teaching tricks. Why don't you create some good tricks for yourself?

They're contributing to the art by performing some good tricks. The point of magic is performing not creating tricks. You're selfish by saying that "I want to perform this trick so do the work for me and give me the trick."

FYI, the creators do share these tricks w/ magicians. Magicians that they know. They don't want to put it on this bogus "internet magic market" so it becomes famous and everybody performs it, including nubs. I can't believe you think that after a magician makes a trick they have to put it on the internet. Believe it or not, there are magicians who make tricks that blow all the others away and you've never even heard of them.

Don't think that there's always going to be a way to buy the methods for every trick in the world. You're a heckler like that and you don't care for magic. You don't have to know the secret of everything. LOL THAT'S THE POINT OF MAGIC!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results