Performance Pics of Members

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Performing at an MYI Competition... I placed second.

Attachments

• Coryperformingcropped.jpg
    Coryperformingcropped.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Coryatworkcropped.jpg
    Coryatworkcropped.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 96

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
asher_holding_kort_big.jpg

Lee Asher holding 'Kort' at Sorcerers Safari Summer Camp|| Photo by Carey Lauder

asher_performing_sydney.jpg

Lee Asher performing in Sydney, Australia

asher_performing_dbd.jpg

Lee Asher performing the Diving Board Double behind the back in Chicago || Photo by Mona Morrison

asher_performing_spore.jpg

Lee Asher performing in the S'pore

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, is a trend that we all have long hair and look like rockers?

haha,
Sharp
PS. Metal fo' ev'a!

Well, I don't just look like a rocker, I am one. Represent. I wanna cut my hair, but I dunno what would look good. I had a fohawk before, and pulled it off, but it was too high maintenance. Blah. So I just grew it out again. I think there should be a thread for people to post non-magic, home (possibly embarassing) pix. That'd be awesome.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Well, I don't just look like a rocker, I am one. Represent. I wanna cut my hair, but I dunno what would look good. I had a fohawk before, and pulled it off, but it was too high maintenance. Blah. So I just grew it out again. I think there should be a thread for people to post non-magic, home (possibly embarassing) pix. That'd be awesome.

In that case, I might be able to beat you all:
I have pictures of me wearing a skirt, matching top, and blue lacy thong. Now keep in mind, I am not a cross-dresser, and have nothing against that lifestyle, btu I was doing it to impress some girls...

In that case, I might be able to beat you all:
I have pictures of me wearing a skirt, matching top, and blue lacy thong. Now keep in mind, I am not a cross-dresser, and have nothing against that lifestyle, btu I was doing it to impress some girls...

That may be the meca of embarassing pix. I don't think I have any embarassing pix. I'm too cool. :cool:

But it seems like in every single effin picture my friends take of me nowadays, I look high or drunk. Grrr....

:p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results