Peter Nardi's E.S.Perfect Video

I've had some time to play with this and I will admit that my presentation is weak and using just Peter's script for right now waiting for some inspiration.

ESPerfect

Effect: Two sets of five cards are shown to the audience. One set has red backs and the other blue.

The performer hands the red set of cards to the spectator and she is asked to imagine that she's sholding a full set of five E.S.P. cards-the circle, cross, wavy lines, square and star. The performer displays the faces of his cards, showing he, too has a set of E.S.P. cards.

Both the spectator and performer mix their cards and the performer hands one card, face-down to the spectator.Without looking at the faces of her cards, the spectator also picks one card and hands it to the performer. When the two cards are turned over, they both have the same symbol!

Now, this could just be a marvelous coincedence, so the spectator is asked to turn over the rest of the cards in her hands. When she does, they're all seen to be completely blank!

Price: $30

Method: Such a simple method and tells you the product of what and where you can buy it. I'm fairly sure the majority of magicians and mentalists know of the "stuff" and the way it's used.

You will never miss, and it has a great stunning kicker. The other effects use the same principle but a different objective is used each time ex. Poker, Win Lose Draw, and some others.

Teaching: Nothing really to teach here, but he goes over all the effects and what to do. He goes over some subtleties and a little bit of psychology in effects.

DVD: Funny DVD with just some randomness and the quality is just fine. Set inside some big hallway/lounge area with a table and two chairs as Nardi explains the effect.

Overall 9/10

Great effect, funny stuff, and you get some effects using such a basic method. Get it soon btw, not many copies left apparently.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results