Philadelphia - East Coast Magicians?

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Your website is poorly designed! I know it's new but there is absolutely nothing on there. The design is horrible. Kind of looks suspicious to me.

Poorly designed? there is nothing there yet dude chill out :) Thats why it sayys "COMING SOON......" in the the paragraph. And suspicious of what? If you have a problem with our website contact me via email or phone. This is my personal number. The website is a work in progress that is very obvious. Are you web developer?

Poorly designed? there is nothing there yet dude chill out :) Thats why it sayys "COMING SOON......" in the the paragraph. And suspicious of what? If you have a problem with our website contact me via email or phone. This is my personal number. The website is a work in progress that is very obvious. Are you web developer?
Ok, I know you may bash me for this, but your site isn't that great. I think you should use Viviti, it's an awesome free website host, but it's in beta. I'll send you an invite if you want, so ou can try it out.

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Ok, I know you may bash me for this, but your site isn't that great. I think you should use Viviti, it's an awesome free website host, but it's in beta. I'll send you an invite if you want, so ou can try it out.

LOL my websites not done or even close to done thanks anyway. Right now I am not focusing on the cosmetics. Right now I am in the process of networking. This is just a temporary page thank you tho. And please this isn't a thread on what it look like its just for people who are interested from the area :)

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Hey for all that are interested at about 9 or 10 pm tomorrow there will be updates to the site giving clues to some things that are going to be sold on our site This is not a scavenger hunt or anything like theory11 had many doing almost one year ago. Just pictures and some banners of the effects :)

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
Hey for all that are interested at about 9 or 10 pm tomorrow there will be updates to the site giving clues to some things that are going to be sold on our site This is not a scavenger hunt or anything like theory11 had many doing almost one year ago. Just pictures and some banners of the effects :)

You are absolutely ridiculous! It is quit obvious you are trying to hijack T11 forums for your so called "website" and personal gain. Instead of trying to hijack these forums, go start a myspace account to promote this venture. Mod's could you please close this thread!

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Hijack? I am just trying to get people from the Philadelphia area to come and join our team. Some of the products we have are from people at this forum. Our main thing is going to be for putting up resumes of magicians. I love theory11. Dan White used to work at the same magic shop as me two days ago he contacted me and said he would like to help. My Birthday is September 1st same as T11's. I was one of the first to buy stuff from here, I joined September 2007 when it first came out. This is not for personal gain it is for progressing magic in the Philadelphia Area. Currently there are no magic shops in the area ever since my boss Irv Furman died last December. When he died the last magic shop in Philadelphia, Hocus Pocus was closed down. There is no place in the city to go to anymore thats why I decided to start this. All money made from this will go right back into the site. Also some of the updates to the site were going to be cosmetic ones in response to some of the constructive criticism provided by some on this thread.

Because of this hostility towards something positive I am not going to be posting about Philly Magic on this forum anymore. You can PM me if you would like any details or have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
I have been here since the beginning with Theory11 I waited until 12:00am that night after spending weeks on whatistheory11.com just to see exactly what it was. Now I am just asking some people from around my part of the country to check out a project of mine, and I provided a simple time frame in which I would be making updates there is no harm in that. I joined this community because I know that there are people with the same point of view in magic as mine and that is why I decided to post in this forum about my project.

Jul 28, 2008
South Jersey
Hey, they're all just saying that things are bit fishy looking at the site. And I have to agree as well that the site doesn't look....all to appealing. BUT, that's not a big deal is it? I live 10 minutes away from Philly in Jersey, last stop of the patco, and I also want to know local magicians. I'm not asking for advertising either, I just wanna know local magicians and maybe meet and become friends with. I'm a horrible magician but I have a passion towards it so knowing people would be great.

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Hey, they're all just saying that things are bit fishy looking at the site. And I have to agree as well that the site doesn't look....all to appealing. BUT, that's not a big deal is it? I live 10 minutes away from Philly in Jersey, last stop of the patco, and I also want to know local magicians. I'm not asking for advertising either, I just wanna know local magicians and maybe meet and become friends with. I'm a horrible magician but I have a passion towards it so knowing people would be great.

Hey yall i looked at the website long and hard and i would like to thank you for all of the constructive criticism I spent all yesterday redesigning the look of the site literally brick by brick (check it out and you will see why that is appropriate :) ). The old site did look very unprofessional and I apologize for that and to you too webtech, you were just trying to help me out. And Tofus you can email me and I promise to get back to you. Maybe setup a meeting with alot of local magicians. And have you ever been to Hocus Pocus magic shop? I used to work there if you have. It closed down tho cuz my boss Irv Furman died.

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
That Philly magic site is horrible and yes, a bit "fishy". Why would any of you send these people any personal info about yourselves? Have any of you heard of "privacy". It is clear that this is just a rag tag group that really has not thought this out properly. This site will never take off!

Last edited by a moderator:

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
That Philly magic site is horrible and yes, a bit "fishy". Why would any of you send these people any personal info about yourselves? Have any of you heard of "privacy". It is clear that this is just a rag tag group that really has not thought this out properly. This site will never take off!

Ok man, I am being as nice as possible and yet you bombard us with such negative comments!!! This website has been thought out, not the design exactly but the content and purpose of the site has, I personally like my new design for the website, yes its not perfect but I like it (check out the new design; all of our content is not on there yet but its a work in progress). We have some big players helping out with the project as well. No names because I do not feel that I need to provide them (I really want to provide the names just to shut you up, but I am not going to bring myself to that). I want to ask you one question "Webtech" what are you doing to help magic better itself? Are you going around forums (that you just joined about a month ago) and bombarding people that have very good intentions? With negative comments? Thats what it looks like to me. You are such a negative thinker man and I feel very sorry for you.

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
To me, it still sucks!

Well I have been reading your posts in other threads and to me you think very negatively towards many things here is a direct quote from your opinion of Daniel Madison's Change:

" 'Daniels video was designed to misguide people from the actual method'. What a bunch of bulls***!" -Webtech; Daniel Madison - Change (thread)

At first your comments bothered me a little, they made me re-do the site but after reading this I realize that you are just a negative person so it really doesn't bother me.

And you still haven't answered my questions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results