Photogallery problem

Apr 29, 2012
Hey guys, so I recently purchased and downloaded twitch by Eric simmatis. However I was not able to watch the download because, " I have not downloaded the latest update of Photogallery" I tried to find said update and could not. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. You probably haven't had this problem but if you have, I would appreciate your help.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
What the heck is photo gallery? I have never heard of it. You must be on a PC. I google searched it and said something about HP printer and photo gallery issues. I don't think it has anything to do with the actual download.

All of the downloads play fine. What format is the download in on your computer? Do you have quick time or Windows Movie Player to play it?

Apr 29, 2012
Yes, I do have a pc. I have no idea what Photogallery is. And I'm pretty sure it's QuickTime. It might not have anything to do with the actual download like you said, but every time I play it it says that update thing. I'm trying to figure it out now, I might figure something out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results