Photoshop for Magic Images

May 10, 2009
so i just wanted a cool pics for for facebook. i was just messing around with photo editing software. i want to edit a photo to make myself levitate.

i know this can be done with photoshop by taking a photo, crop urself out, thn paste it slightly higher on another background.

but i wanna know if there are other software to do so,

and if you guys have any ideas, ways to make picture look more impossible or already have photos pls feel free to share it. (not nesscesarily levitation) early thanks to anyone who replied.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Photoshop is the best program to use for any form of photo editing.
It may not be the easiest, but it will definately give you the best result.
PM me if you have any questions about anything.

Sep 2, 2007
London
I doin't know how much experience you have editing photos, so sorry if I'm preaching to the converted, but to get the best result with Photoshop, remember that, as well as cropping and pasting, you're going to have to think about your shadow, and matching your lighting to the background.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
No Photoshop required - just a well timed photo.
_

Attachments

• n1310745_34676008_1876100.jpg
    n1310745_34676008_1876100.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 298

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The real thing is always going to look better than photoshop. Thats Why I said just to really levitate. Or simpler just jump.

J.

Yep! The photo I posted was actually taken by Tom Isaacson while him and I were out on the strip in Las Vegas. The camera was set near the ground angled up, and he called out, "3, 2, 1," and took the picture as I jumped vertically, with legs and arms straight. The result looks pretty awesome.

May 10, 2009
thx j.bayme ur post was well honoured, so goes for the rest =)

but i have one question, what camera do u use? its seems to be one that is very expensive..... havent tried it when bt im guessing its just gonna be a blur when i jump.

by the way, thats was a super awesome pic.

Sep 1, 2007
Bayme, that was the gnarliest dutch angle shot I'd ever seen, my neck still hurts.

But tis awesome none the less haha

Dec 30, 2009
why dont you just have someone take a picture of you doing a real levitation? otherwise to make it look realistic you will have to worry about shadows

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
I seem to be the only one to think this: Say you do photoshop yourself levitating 2-3 ft. What happens when your friends see it as your FB pic and ask you to do it? And then you can't? I just think it's a bad idea.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results