Pink & White Nautic Back

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I always check the card section of WalMart when I'm there. They frequently carry the oddball Bicycle cards (Which is another reason I don't hesitate to use custom cards), but only in small numbers usually. Anything you see there on one day may well be gone forever by the next.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Interesting find. My Walmart cccasionally has some weird cards but nothing cool like these. I'll have to check this week and see. Thanks for the heads up.

I always check the card section of WalMart when I'm there. They frequently carry the oddball Bicycle cards (Which is another reason I don't hesitate to use custom cards), but only in small numbers usually. Anything you see there on one day may well be gone forever by the next.
I did find some RoboCycle decks at the same Walmart. I also recently found some Dragon Backs at my local Walgreens. I collect Bicycle decks, but my one rule is that they must be purchased at a physical store, not online. Walmart is making it easy to collect! I might go buy two more of these Nautic Back decks so I have a pair to open.

Mar 31, 2008
Missouri.
I found those same nautic cards at wal-mart! They're quite good cards to be honest. However I haven't performed with them yet as they seem to be my go-to practice deck.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I'm annoyed with myself for not snagging the RoboCycle's I saw at WalMart a while ago. Target occasionally has some interesting ones. I got Leaf Backs at WalMart as well. Also the first and second editions of the Limited series Bicycle was doing for a while.

I'm annoyed with myself for not snagging the RoboCycle's I saw at WalMart a while ago. Target occasionally has some interesting ones. I got Leaf Backs at WalMart as well. Also the first and second editions of the Limited series Bicycle was doing for a while.
I found one deck of red Leaf Backs at Walgreens. I highly suggest everyone check out Walgreens for Bicycle cards if you have one in your area.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results