PK Silverware

Sep 1, 2007
everytime i have guests over for dinner they ask me where i got such oddly shapped silverware

That sounds to me like a perfect lead in to start a bending routine. Why not explain and show to them why the silverware is bent? And if you don't want to use the silverware for a certain reason, then use coins or keys or any other metal object you can bend.

Explain to them that you have been practicing telekinesis and that is the end result. You don't even have to begin a routine. Simply bend a coin for a demonstration and that will be enough for them to tell others that you can bend silverware and coins wit your mind.

If you use your wording correctly, they will swear later that they saw you bend coins, keys and silverware when all you did was bend a coin. Take advantage of them pointing out the misshaped spoons and forks..

If you don't understand what I mean by them swearing they saw you do something that you didn't then check into some works on the use of suggestion. Search up Wonder Words by Kenton Knepper if you haven't already. Some wonderful stuff there.

-Dave T. Wiltrout-

Last edited by a moderator:

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Ah, Dave.. such wise answers. Again, I love your advice here or at E.

I thought these forums were suppose to be about questions and help. Anyone else behind me on this?

If you're asking what you should do, though I don't know why you didn't think of this, just get new silverware. There, like, a dollar at costco and wallmart.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
ah, in that case.. I'm not allowed in a local waffle house unless I promise them no PKing haha.. they don't hold it to me, they know I'll do it anyway.. I just have to pay for the silverware.. normally 50cents.. not much to blow someone's mind.

EDIT: Didn't mean to get on your bad side if I am ^_^

Sep 1, 2007
I thought you were asking for some advice too Mentalist. As for a strange story with metal bending...hmm, the neatest one I can think of at the moment is when I did my coin bend for someone. They swore to everyone that my eyes turned black when I bent their signed coin back. No one believed them when they showed the straighten coin to everyone. *laughs*

Interesting how people perceive things isn't it?

Oh and thanks for the compliment Deryn. I'm glad to see someone is reading my posts :)

-Dave T. Wiltrout-

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results