Please help the Losander Family...

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Ya'll

As some of you already know, Luna and Dirk Losander recently had a brand new baby girl, Ione. Unfortunately, her birth came with a grave challenge, and she is in dire need of heart surgery, which the Losander's medical insurance is unable to cover.

As of Monday, June 30 at 10:00 AM, she was admitted to surgery, and we are sending a call to the magic community to help the Losanders in their time of need. We know that these are difficult times, but none as difficult as for the Losander family.

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?product=10334

PLEASE NOTE THAT 100% OF ALL DONATIONS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE LOSANDER FAMILY, AND WILL ALSO INCLUDE YOUR NAME, UNLESS YOU WISH TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS.

Thank you all in advance for any support big or small that you can provide.

You guys are awesome. My thoughts and love are with the Losander family.

Love,
Katie

PS: If you can't donate, please offer positive words of encouragement/get well. Those help too.

God bless them. I can't say i know what they are going through, but my friend has a young brother who is also very ill and he is having a very rough time. So I know they must be very tired and pained emotionally and physically. All my best wishes go to the Losander family!

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Hmm a reply seems to have disappeared...

The only things I have to offer are thoughts and prayers which I will gladly give. I had an older sister pass due to cancer and even though I was too young to remember it, 14 years later I can still see the effects illness can have on a family.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results