Please Rate My Classic Pass

Oct 27, 2009
Philippines
Here's my classic pass, sorry for the video quality though, my mother took that video, and I can't find a decent place to perform, lol.

Please don't talk about my erdnase, that's not my usual erdnase. >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=creDxFWqUkU

please turn off your speakers, you can hear me talk a bit, lol, I'm still changing the music of that vid though, lol,

so, to some of you, the music is already changed.

not bad, try to keep your fingers together more. and dont move the bottom hand either.
it looks good on the web but in real life you might need a different pass.
the classic/invisible pass have that up and down movement that kind of hinders it and makes the move look suspicious.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Pretty nice. Just way to much movement. When performing, you should be talking to them while performing the pass, that way they're looking at you in the eyes and not at the deck.

Best of luck

ZG

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
Pretty nice. Just way to much movement. When performing, you should be talking to them while performing the pass, that way they're looking at you in the eyes and not at the deck.

Best of luck

ZG

i agree, the pass itself is good. but all the up and down movement.
it should seem like your hands dont really move,

thats why i like the riffle pass, it seems like all your doing is riffling the cards.
the mechanics are pretty much the same as the classic

Jul 14, 2008
Clearly invisible, but try not to do too much hand movement. However, you may want to misdirect the audience if they are burning on your hands.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results