Pocket space

Pocket space is GRRREAT! I bought this effect not too long ago, and wanted to throw it away on arrival. But i figured hey, maybe I can learn SOMETHING from this. So I read the booklet. After reading it I thought to myself, so much wasted time. Once again the effect is great. I have yet to perform it, but I see the great potential.

Here is the effect in full.

I am thinking I would set this up with a deck vanish, then hand "the deck" to a spectator and ask them not to peak at any card like I do, and shuffle the deck. They do, and do, and do. You know spectators completely mixed! the spec is asked to cut the deck, and how many he cut to. he says 24 you reach into your ungimmicked setup wallet bring out "your deck of cards" really a business card with a shuffled deck of cards on them, and a regular playing card. they go to the designated numbered card, six of clubs, they flip the card over six of clubs.

http://www.elmwoodmagic.com/full/Ma...DVDs-30910-Pocket-Space-Tony-Miller__5482.htm

set up 10/10
only takes less than ten seconds to set up. instant reset. This is also great if you have nothing on you. I was asked to perform at best buy the other day, didn't have my cards... this would have been a knock out.

reactions 8/10
as I have stated I have no performed this yet, but acaan mixed with card to wallet, 2 great plots mixed into one anytime effect.

presentation 7/10

as you have already read, this is in booklet form, but there really is no other way it should have been done. It is very well explained, no sleights.

difficulty 0/10

all you have to do is have A memory, not a good memory, you just have to remember 8 things, the way you set up the wallet is up to you, make sure it's easy to remember.

Overall i'd give a 9.5 mainly for the spontaneity of it. I mean, you set up a wallet, 1 time and your good to go for life. Once I am confident enough, I'm bringing this everywhere. and the for the skeptics, just look into it, and think about.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results