Pokemon Cards...

I was looking around my room because I was bored...and I found my old Pokemon Trading Cards. Then I realized how stiff they were compared to Bicycles and such.

I did some flourishes with them and they seem to work pretty well, but they fan HORRIBLY.

So for all you out there that used to collect these, there's another use for them.

BTW: If you put some random Energy cards together, they look great while flourishing.

;)

Oct 18, 2007
Germany
haha i started with magic one year ago at home i had no playing cards so i took MAGIC cards ( magic the gahtering) hehe^^ didnt work well but it was my start to magic ... week later first bicycles.. :D

haha isnt this funny, i used to have over like 100 pokemon cards and i gave em away to my little cousin like 3 months ago haha, but thats cool, i bet they are really good for xcm as they dont slide as much and are really stiff

Aug 31, 2007
My House
I remember when this kid brought his pokemon cards to school and i did warp one with one of his shiney cards lol he got so mad

Aug 31, 2007
I remember when this kid brought his pokemon cards to school and i did warp one with one of his shiney cards lol he got so mad

you should say thx to god that u are still alive right now LOL
( b/c if someone did that to me 5 years ago~ he should be in heaven already LOL)

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I wasn't into pokemon, I was into yu-gi-oh though, dude you just gave me a good idea, I am going to practice doing torn and restored cards with those, so I won't have to rip up bikes for no reason

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Haha.
I remember pokemon-and i remember not getting into it...Star Wars ftw!
and then when nobody played star wars...Magic the Gathering...playing cards ever since.

Sep 1, 2007
Airplane cards are beauties for XCM. They are just the right slipperyness to make an okay fan, but they are thick and XCM-able.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results