Posted Videos, why aren't they up?

Welcome to the forums! As a new user I'd suggest you take a look through the rules page located here: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?15-theory11-Official-Forum-Rules

You will also take notice that there's a forum search option. Since your new, I would advise you utilize that search option before making a post because you may find that your question has already been answered. Especially so if it deals with some aspect of the website, or the forums here at Theory11. It could save you a little time that way =)

As to your media question When you upload a video it goes into a que line to be checked for quality by members of Theory11 staff. It can take as little as a couple of hours (which is rare) or a couple of weeks for your videos to be approved, if they are approved. Honestly your best bet is to sit back, enjoy the forum and forget about them for the time being. Eventually they'll make it on the media section provided they ad-hear to the guidelines for the media section.

By all means if you have any questions just ask. There's a great community here willing to help out, and they range in experience from high school student to working professional. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I look forward to seeing future contributions to the forums from you.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Greens, welcome to the boards. William has answered your question exactly how I would have so I won't rehash any of it. Thanks Will.

Have fun here, look around, watch some videos, read through the posts, and network with some of our members.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results