Postmentalism

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Well this is my first review so here it goes.

Postmentalism is an effect which you write a prediction put it in the mail box and when your friend reads it the prediction matches whatever you want to predict :)

Impact 11/10

Well I start with this because this is the trick's best attribute no fishy moves nothing it is very simple to do as long as you can write an address (also you do actually write the spectators address.) So imagine your spectator getting hit in the head with a hammer. This is as close to real magic as you can get.

Ease of use 9/10

Well this does involve a gimmick (but it isn't what your thinking.) All this uses is a bit of your time (no you don't have to knock out the mailman or break into the mail box). Also the gimmick is included.

Practicality 8/10

This isn't your every day trick but is your most powerful trick don't use this to much maybe predicting lottery numbers,presidential elections, gender of new born baby, sports game, or anything you can think of.

Overall 9.5/10

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do here is the link to buy http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1747

- Michael

May 18, 2008
That review is... Lacking. Could you go into a tad more detail please? (Not asking for exposure...)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results