Prediction, Random # of coins, and revealed

Jan 14, 2014
Do any one know a trick where the performer make a prediction, ask to the spectator to cut the deck, get some coins, used the coins to find a card, and that card it is the same that the prediction?

Apr 17, 2013
I know of a method where you would have someone bring up their pocket change. You then use your pocket change added to theirs to get a number that is 26, will always be 26 as long as you have more coins then them when you start. You don;t even have to know how many coins they have just that you have more than they do. Even more i can start with an envelop that is shown empty then sealed and put on a holder in plain view the entire time. Then the coins are brought out come to 26. the cards are counted down to 26 to show a card. The spectator picks up the envelop to find it now has a card. It is opened to show the same card.

Or you could leave out the coins have them put a card into the deck to pick the card the card vanishes from the deck they are hold only to be found in the envelop. But who wants to make plots simple to follow...

Jan 14, 2014
That is a good way, but I know that if you have pennies and dimes and add the total value, subtract the # of coins and then add the digits always is 9. So I used a cross cut force before they start counting and then I revealed the card it is the #9 wherever they cut.

Apr 17, 2013
What I was trying to say was, why even have the coins in play. The coin effect I was talkong about is from Daryl. No cards no funny math with just pennies and dimes. You really have no clue how many coins or how much money they have. Adding the coins to the effects adds a layer that doesn't need to be there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results