Pressure by DG

Apr 22, 2011
Hello,

I recently purchased this DVD and I had a question about it. However I'm not exactly sure how to ask the question without giving parts of the effect away. Since I am rather new to these forums I'm not completely sure about the procedure...

Thanks,

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Welcome to the forums!!
Ask the support crew for the access to the secret and protected forum to talk about Pressure... You'll find a lot of tips!
If you need advice right now, PM me if you want, I also have pressure, and I've been practising it for over a year now...

Xa2!

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
yeah just send me a PM if you have any questions. I've been performing this effect for a while so I think I can help you with whatever you may have a question about! =)

Apr 7, 2011
the underground.
Pressure is one of my favorite effects from t11 - and often one of my most performed - it's definitely in my repertoire. If you have any questions just PM me! Also, I might post a review up for Pressure soon... in case anyone else is interested!

May 4, 2011
Pressure is one of my favorite effects from t11 - and often one of my most performed - it's definitely in my repertoire. If you have any questions just PM me! Also, I might post a review up for Pressure soon... in case anyone else is interested!

I would love to see another review on it. Count me in for being interested! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results