Pressure Protected Forum?

Sep 1, 2007
Florida
I haven't been on the forums in a while and I just bought "Pressure" and don't know how to find the forum for it. Could somone clue me in?

Thanks.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida
i folowed those instructions already and it just keeps showing me the page that says make sure your logged in to both, which I am.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
i folowed those instructions already and it just keeps showing me the page that says make sure your logged in to both, which I am.

-Maybe one of the Theory11 staff members can help you.

Jan 13, 2008
If something on the site isn't working as it is supposed to, then you'll need to visit the Support Center and submit a ticket--they can help you out there. :)

Apr 5, 2009
N. Carolina
Pressure Login Help

I myself had some problems getting the accounts to link. If your having trouble give this a try but first write this down as you will have to close out all browsers. Execute the following steps close all open browsers. Go to Theory11 web site login to your forum account. Scroll up to the top of the page right click view cart and open it in a new browser window. Login to your store account goto order history and click link account. At this point you should be done. I was having issues but I was able to sit down and resolve it this way. I hope this helps anyone that was having issues.

Tony Edwards

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results