Pressure - Review

Sep 14, 2007
idk if i would close with this trick its a good middle trick. but for bday partys there should be a better closer. it would be an alright closer as a stroll around or "street" magic

Well, I've gotten a spectator to select a card put it back in the deck, then slammed the deck on the balloon and pop, you see the card wrapped inside of the popped balloon, and that just made the audience go crazy. Then again, depends on what type of people you perform to.

Ahh, maybe I'll close with indecent or something, I'll see.

It bother me that people will not buy a gem of a magic trick because they think you cant end clean.
I mean what happened? Did your balls drop off? Magicians use to go to great lengths to get an effect done. It might end with you hiding an arm and a leg but the effect is all that matters in my eyes.

edit
do not answer this question let me form up my initial idea and turn it into a thread in general discussion.

Jan 14, 2009
Ireland
Hi,,

It says in the description on the product page that it can be done with a deck among other objects.Can someone please tell me if its possible to do it with a borrowed bill? Thank you

-Brian

Jan 14, 2009
Ireland
Awesome thanks for that nexus.I know it doesnt really matter but can you blow up the balloon when you penetrae the bill? Thanks again

-Brian

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results