Price of opened v3's

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
How much do you guys think that an opened pair of v3's is worth? The ones in question are in perfect condition. They have only been taken out to stare at and do like 2-4 riffle shuffles and like 2 flourishes. They are literally in perfect condition.

Any ideas?

Sep 2, 2007
In all seriousness, the value of a deck decreases 50%-75% when it is opened, no matter the condition. I haven't seen any sealed decks of v3s for sale lately, but a sealed deck would probably go on ebay for around $20.00 on a good day. So for an opened deck you would probably get between $5.00-$10.00.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I would agree with $5-$10

You aren't going to be able to throw an OPENED deck of cards on ebay and expect to make some fat cash.

Even opened Jerry's aren't going to be worth half of what they are sealed.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
For it to be opened and exposed, I wouldnt pay more than 5 for them, actually I'd buy them for maybe 3 dollars. Doesnt matter how "short" of a time they've been exposed to the air. They have been already. So their value is down.

Jun 10, 2010
At the most, 10 bucks a deck. Chances are that they'll have a v5 deck within the next year or so, and they can only get better. I'd sell them for 8 bucks each.

If you have a brick of unopened V3's, and you are serious about getting rid of them. Sell them for somewhere between 15-20 dollars. Even that low, you are making way over half of you money back, and they will most likely sell. As for V5's coming out. I would not worry about losing deck value off them as I know a lot of people prefer the black and white design. Anyway, if you are willing to sell, I missed my chance to get V3 and I would love to pick up 2 of each color for around 15-20 bucks a deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results