Pricing

Sep 15, 2020
I have a quick question about pricing on the Marketplace. When you publish an effect, can you change the price afterwards? Like for example, say I charge for an effect and realize that people are not downloading it. Can I then lower the price to try to attract more people?

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
I have a quick question about pricing on the Marketplace. When you publish an effect, can you change the price afterwards? Like for example, say I charge for an effect and realize that people are not downloading it. Can I then lower the price to try to attract more people?
Hello! Yes you absolutely can! You have full control over any changes you want made including deleting a video from the marketplace.

All you have to do is email support (support@theory11.com) and request them to make the desired changes. 90% of the time @Casey Rudd is who makes the adjustments. If you have specific questions I would reach out to support and ask.

Sep 15, 2020
Hello! Yes you absolutely can! You have full control over any changes you want made including deleting a video from the marketplace.

All you have to do is email support (support@theory11.com) and request them to make the desired changes. 90% of the time @Casey Rudd is who makes the adjustments. If you have specific questions I would reach out to support and ask.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: obrienmagic
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results