Private Reserves?

towtox

Banned
Sep 4, 2010
Calgary Ab
So i know t11 keeps special rare decks in a private reserve why is that collecter value? or is it like if somthing happens to t11 they stilll have a back fund(selling the decks) with enough money to start the company again or Just for jb to keep cause he likes em? o also does Jb use white centurions and rare decks besides red or blue nuggets or are they too rare?

Oct 2, 2010
I don't think that the company has the private stocks.. i think its just the magicians, thats why their called private.. xD
and its probally just a collector thing, i dont really think they can revive a company from just selling thoose decks..

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We keep private reserves in our warehouse for rare items that we no longer can or wish to publicly list for sale. A few examples of these are White Centurions, Brown Wynn's, and small quantities of all previous playing card releases dating back to our first. This supply is primarily for use internally by our team (a small perk), and for the various contests we host from time to time (SNC's included).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results