Problem with every type of vid

K this is a problem I have had to deal with even before I became a member of Theory 11(which was about 2 months after the site started,which was about a month after magic got into me, just a bit of background)

Anyways, my problem is that whenever someone posts a vid for Vimeo,Youtube, or almost ANY major video site my computer never loads it.
(EX:If someone posts a video on here and it's in a Vimeo format, it won't load
On D+M's site all of his videos are in vimeo format and they never work for me)

The only ones that seem to work for me are the one's that the theory 11 artists themselves post.

Can anyone find a solution to this for me? It really makes me feel like I am missing out on a lot of good magicians out there.

BTW if I try to go to a site that someone posts as a link in a thread(Youtube Vimeo,etc.) this thing my parents have installed on my computer called B-Safe Online blocks all of those sites. :rolleyes:

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
At first I was thinking you had a problem with your flash player, but in light of the last sentence there I am positive it's because of that partenal software. Talk to your parents, see if they can unblock thoes sites and you should be fine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results