Problem with Full 52

May 17, 2008
I purchased the double decker PDF from full52.com about a month ago. it states on the website that the PDF orders are emailed to you within 12 hours. mine has not come yet, I Bought the trick again thinking that I must have misspelled something or the order did not prosses, BAD IDEA, no one has emailed me back, except Pay Pal, they sent me my reciept, and there is no PDF on the reciept. I have emailed them about 6 times, no response. is any one else having the same problem.
thanks-max

I purchased the double decker PDF from full52.com about a month ago. it states on the website that the PDF orders are emailed to you within 12 hours. mine has not come yet, I Bought the trick again thinking that I must have misspelled something or the order did not prosses, BAD IDEA, no one has emailed me back, except Pay Pal, they sent me my reciept, and there is no PDF on the reciept. I have emailed them about 6 times, no response. is any one else having the same problem.
thanks-max

I've never had a problem with Full52.

As far as I'm aware, Dave Forrest runs it by himself and the emails etc are automated (might be wrong there) so if he hasn't got back it's probably cos' he's away or something. I can fully understand your frustration as I've had this happen at other places, but never from Dave.

Just keep trying, or maybe get in touch with Owen at Big Blind Media as he used to work with Dave and maybe he has a contact number for him.

Hope you get it sorted.

Rabid

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hey!

Dave's a mate, the reason for the problem i probably that Dave has been running around, ran off his feet for the last couple of months, and he's on the road at the moment with limited net useage.

I'm positive he'll sort this problem as soon as possible.

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results