Product annoucement

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
1rst thing, your room's a mess.
2nd thing, I didn't think I would say this but that looks really cool dude. It fooled me. The combo of the tricks you talked about is easily worth 10 bucks especially if you can do them all that easily and cleanly. I'd like to see a live performance if possible. This is really cool dude.

I'm making your links easier to access I hope you don't mind.
iHaunt performance= make an app disappear from borrowed phone

Explination of iPhone magic= Disapearing app, iPhone peak, divine a borrowed locked phones password

These seem like really cool effects, if they can do all you say they can.

ps. be careful with the names you chose iKnow has been taken as well as iPredict.

May 7, 2012
yeah i was just doing something quick but i normally have a patter about my friend cheating at poker with the camera app the me dissapearing form their phone then making it reappear, but trust me you can do sooooooo much stuff with Ihaunt and the Ireality concept I'm gonna be setting up a youtube account for people to pm me and i can put their videos on their as well as my new ideas, oh yeah i'm gonna start filming in a few minutes so see ya later

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
yeah i was just doing something quick but i normally have a patter about my friend cheating at poker with the camera app the me dissapearing form their phone then making it reappear, but trust me you can do sooooooo much stuff with Ihaunt and the Ireality concept I'm gonna be setting up a youtube account for people to pm me and i can put their videos on their as well as my new ideas, oh yeah i'm gonna start filming in a few minutes so see ya later

I thought it was clear, "You borrow the phone you direct the attention to the two middle apps. Watch the two middle apps and all that I do is wave my hand over and they're gone"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results