Product delivery

Jan 11, 2008
Copenhagen
I ordered some DVD in the weekend.. And I was just wondering, dont i get a when my order is been shipped?
So far they have charged my creditcard but i have got a mail about the shipping?

// Simon

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
Oh oj!

maybe it was in the warehouse, i ordered some wynns on friday and shipped today, i got the confirmation today... but anyhow you can you to customer service
Contact Us part on the botton of the page

good luck

but theory11 wont try scamming on you

Product Shipping Page said:
How long will it take to get my order?

All orders are shipped within 24 business hours.

Items shipped via our STANDARD shipping option will arrive within 4-7 business days.
Items shipped via our EXPEDITED shipping option will arrive within 2-3 business days.
Items shipped via our CRAZY FAST option will in fact arrive crazily fast, within 1-2 business days.

Items shipped via FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL will usually arrive within 7-21 business days.

Items shipped via PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL will usually arrive within 6-10 business days.
Items shipped via EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL will usually arrive within 3-5 business days.

All shipping times are estimates provided by the shipping carrier, only. Once the order leaves our warehouse, we unfortunately have no control over how long it takes to get in yo' handz.

NOTE : Some products (such as playing cards) necessitate additional shipping charges. These charges, if any, will be displayed on the final step of the checkout process. Your total shipping charges will be shown on that page prior to purchase.

International orders may be subject to customs fees by your native country. These fees are outside of the control of theory11, and therefore we cannot compensate for them nor mark the package incorrectly to avoid such fees. If you think this might affect your order, you may wish to check with your local postal service prior to purchase.

If you have any questions regarding our Shipping Rates check out our FAQ. Still have a question? Submit a Support Ticket at our 24 hour help desk. We'll get back to you... crazily fast.

Hopefully this helps, and you will receive a "shipping receipt" once it is shipped which is usually within 24 business hours after ordering.
-RA69

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
So far they have charged my creditcard but i have got a mail about the shipping?

It happens like this:

- You order something
- They charge your card
- They box up your order and put your name on it
- They tell the carrier to come pick it up, and get a tracking number for it
- They send you email, which includes that tracking number

At that point, it's all in the hands of the shipping carrier, and you should use that tracking number to see what's going on with your order.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
'All orders are shipped within 24 business hours.'

recently i dont think this is the case, not in a bad way its just there very busy with the control dvd's and what not, also J.B's birthday! :D

Sep 2, 2007
Be sure to check your Junk Mail filters, as the shipping confirmation may have gotten misfiled in there. All orders are shipped out of the theory warehouse within 24 business hours.

For any and all order related issues, always submit a support ticket directly at www.theory11.com/support for a crazy fast response -- the support guys will take care of you.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results