Product Red Playing Cards

T

T-REX

Hi,
I was gonna buy the Product Red cards and I found two pictures showing different tuck cases.
I wanted to that are the ones I see just a new/special edition?
And if yes, are there differences other than the tuck case?

T

T-REX

And also,
1. Is the tuck velvety in touch or is it plain rough papery or something else?
2. Are the cards on the same stock used for other theory11 decks ( eg: monarchs, tycoons, 007s, etc. )?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I wanted to that are the ones I see just a new/special edition?

We discontinued the original Product Red playing cards after several years and replaced them with a newer design (the one you see on theory11.com now). Neither version was limited edition, we just updated things to a new, fresh style.

And if yes, are there differences other than the tuck case?

The design is completely new - the cards, the tuck case, and the sticker seal are all updated.

1. Is the tuck velvety in touch or is it plain rough papery or something else?

I wouldn't say "rough" or "velvety" - It is a paper tuck case, but there isn't a really distinct texture to it.

Are the cards on the same stock used for other theory11 decks ( eg: monarchs, tycoons, 007s, etc. )?

All current theory11 playing cards are printed on the same stock with the same finish.

// L

T

T-REX

We discontinued the original Product Red playing cards after several years and replaced them with a newer design (the one you see on theory11.com now). Neither version was limited edition, we just updated things to a new, fresh style.
Ok
All current theory11 playing cards are printed on the same stock with the same finish.
I thought so.

Thanks for your help

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results