Product review moderation

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
Sorry if this isn't the correct place for this question, but does anyone know how long it typically takes for a product review to be published? I purchased a lot of things over the holidays and I'll occasionally submit a review for one of the things I received, but there's no indication if the review was rejected for some reason or still in the moderator's queue.

I ask because it's been over ten days since the last one I wrote, and I'm just wondering.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Sorry if this isn't the correct place for this question, but does anyone know how long it typically takes for a product review to be published? I purchased a lot of things over the holidays and I'll occasionally submit a review for one of the things I received, but there's no indication if the review was rejected for some reason or still in the moderator's queue.

I ask because it's been over ten days since the last one I wrote, and I'm just wondering.

Short answer: it can take a bit

Long answer: the T11 team mulls through TONS of reviews every day. Some legitimate reviews, others are "quick and empty" reviews written only to farm Elite Points.

If you wrote a review thats along the lines of "great product would recomend, five stars", it's not going to get posted.

Also consider, it has to be helpful to people who are considering the item and need some help from you in whether it's good or not (also, can't explose the trick/method if its magic related).

If you did write a good review and it's been 10 days, I'd suggest shooting the T11 team a support ticket.

Also, if you're writing reviews constantly, even if you're legitimately giving a good review (whether it's free tricks or not), it does look like suspect behavior. Did you write reviews for a lot of tricks at once?

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
No, my reviews are never "Great product, buy it!"

That's why I try to only have one review pending at a time, so as to avoid spamming the mods. The review in question was for the JAQK Amethyst Edition. While I bought some .99 cent tricks for The Wheel, I don't think that I've done very many reviews for them, and if I did, those were months ago.

I'll shoot them a support ticket on Monday. I noticed that I had to re-submit my review for the Bees playing cards once.

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results