Propaganda - Sold Out

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
The next batch of Props should be in stock within the next week or so. As always, we will keep everyone posted on availability.

Note that we did make an effort in minor tweaks of the feel and finish of the Tally-Ho stock used, so the second edition should feel even better than the first (which we were very happy with already).

Keep checking back to the site for further information.

Jul 22, 2008
You totally took anonymous's aka danny garcia/hauss joke there lol. Not kool.

Ha, totally. Anyway, check this out from the Prop Product page.

PROPAGANDA Product page said:
NOTE: Expected to be back in stock and available for immediate purchase on or before next Friday, March 6th, 2009.

Just trying to h3lp a brotha out. Anywayz, d0n't be stealing DG's jokes. LULZ!

Cheers,

DANIEL GARCIA'S NUMBA ONE FAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
L0lz totally. Anywayz.... ch3ck dis out from da Pr0p Product page.

Just trying to h3lp a brotha out. Anywayz, d0n't be stealing DG's jokes. LULZ!

Cheers,

DANIEL GARCIA'S NUMBA ONE FAN
Weren't you already warned about breaking the rule regarding "l33t speak"? I remember seeing that in another thread...

Either way, it's nice to see that they sold out like that--I enjoy seeing companies being able to prosper and sell their creations, especially given the economic situation. :) (I should have picked myself up a few packs...grr -_-)

D

Deleted member 2755

DanielgarciationX has been dealt with. You won't be seeing anymore of him on the forum. :)

-Doug

Feb 26, 2009
It's good to know that they'll be in stock soon since I was just placing an order with them in it. I'll just wait to place the whole order when I can include that.

Also will the Smoke and Mirrors deck ever be in stock again and if so, how much do they cost?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results