Prophet First Look

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
It's pretty bad when I find myself looking for hidden links and checking the source code everytime a t11 "bulletin" is posted.

Haha.. that's exactly what I did.

I hope this trick can be done with Australian money.. although I doubt it.. nothing is ever made for Australian money. :mad:

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Looks ok (the picture of the hundred dollar bill), we'll see, because I really like money tricks so maybe this is a good one, and one I'll buy, hope it's not just a change though.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I'm pretty excited about this - when I see the effect I'll know if I'll want to buy it or not. :)

Hope it can be done with British money - not many money effects can. It's annoying how all the notes are different sizes...

Dec 5, 2007
I really respect the people at theory11 but i was quit disapointed with this one.

I got extreme burn and its much more vissual and im sure you can only do this with american bills.

Oct 28, 2007
i think this looks amazing, some people would like a slower change then that (previously stated) but think about it what kind of reaction do you want do you want them to be quiet and a awe struck or do you want them to go crazy and scream and want it more because they don't know what the hell they just saw.

personally i would have them scream and a lot of people would agree becuase a slower change is only more amazing to a magician a fast change is very hard hitting a suprising

and i don't really like the quiet awe struck reaction i mean yeah i like it and all becuase i love distortion but i just doesn't compare to HOLY S*** and i'm sure most of you agree

and it seems that the T11 crew really really like this certain effect so maybe there is more to this then what we've seen so patience is a virtue, but i want it NOW!!! :D

It looks pretty good, but like others say; I'm not sure if it would work outside of the US.

Jordan

P.S. I was checking the end of the video, and where it says:

PROPHET
// AN EFFECT BY
TOM ISAACSON

The wording of "PROPHET" changes quite often; the letters are replaced with numbers. So far I've spotted four different replacements -- and each change indicates another letter. I originally thought it was just replacing letters just to be cool, for example "H" replaced with an "8", a "P" with a "4" and so on; but I realized that the same numbers were used for other letters as well.

Click here for more understanding. Therefore, the final number I got was: 4804837.

Perhaps it's nothing and is just a red-herring, or simply random. Just felt like pointing it out. :)

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Here we go with the treasure hunts again! :p

Oh, and why on Earth is it spelt "prophet" instead of "profit?" It doesn't make sense.. UNLESS, there is more to the effect such as changing the bills in your hand to the exact amount of bills in the spectator's wallet or something cool.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results