Prophet First Look

Aug 31, 2007
I believe it is a visual version of the Easy Money plot (aka Slow Burn, Hundy, Heiny, Extreme Burn, etc.) It's one of my favorite effects so I'd like to see what Prophet brings to the table.

Aug 31, 2007
I believe it is a visual version of the Easy Money plot (aka Slow Burn, Hundy, Heiny, Extreme Burn, etc.) It's one of my favorite effects so I'd like to see what Prophet brings to the table.

I really hope its not, there's already to many of them and I don't think the effect can get any better then extreme burn.

Dec 5, 2007
I really really hope its not a easy money plot effect.

There are alot of them and i dont belive it can get any better then extreme burn, you just drop the money in the hand and they change.

The only thing that could be better were if you could do it with different sized bills.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
The hundred dollar bill picture just makes me want to buy this effect, and I don't even know what it is yet. It looks like it will be powerful though.
I guess we'll have to wait to see the teaser tomorrow at 11.

D

Deleted member 2755

Don't get hyped for the first teasers. It will probably just be a video of Wayne grabbing Danny's @$$ again and say nothing about the effect itself. :)

LET THE HYPE BEGIN! I'm staying out of the hype for this. I can't stand hype. :rolleyes:

-Doug

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
It's pretty bad when I find myself looking for hidden links and checking the source code everytime a t11 "bulletin" is posted.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results