Prophet :: Released

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
It being $25 is very appealing, I still want to see comparisons between it and Richard SAnder's effect, plus amount of material and such, because I'm pretty sure Richard's DVD is like 70 minutes long, but maybe it's draggged out, who knows?

Aug 31, 2007
I'll probably pick up Prophet to see Tom's thoughts/tips on this effect. I have Extreme Burn and it is also extremely detailed and I'm 100% sure there are stuff on that dvd that Tom probably hasn't thought of. Either way, if you're a fan of this trick like I am, it's always better to get as many professional opinions as possible.

Believe me, you can't go wrong with either Extreme Burn or Prophet.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I'm kinda upset that I wont be able to turn a 5 dollar bill into a 50.. that would have looked so damn awesome. :(

I might buy it.. considering I can turn paper into money, which is still pretty cool I suppose.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
YOu know what annoyed me, 2 minutes after the effect came out it already had 10 votes with a perfect 5-star average, if it were the actual artists I don't mind, but I doubt it, it were probably some idiots who voted just from watching the preview, aren't you not allowed to do that? That really annoyed me.

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
Project X, I am performing EB's Underground Change without the big jerks. It works. Have you tried it out?

Also, how many different changes does the Prophet DVD teach?

If you do you should review both comparing them, telling what one DVD has that the other doesn't and such. That would be appreciated. By a lot.

I already planned on doing this to help clear alot of the questions here up. I'm getting prophet today and EB next Friday I'll write a review a detailed review in the next couple of weeks guys.

Shane

Mar 17, 2008
Floridelphia
Project X, I am performing EB's Underground Change without the big jerks. It works. Have you tried it out?

Also, how many different changes does the Prophet DVD teach?

You can do almost all of the EB changes with prophet if you think it through. Post a video of you doing the underground change without moving the bills at all, just with a slit second cover. You can't do it. The base gimmick is what keeps you from doing it.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I'm worried I'm wasting my money if I buy Prophet because I have Gregory Wilson's Hundy 500. If it's the same gimmick, I'll be disappointed because I already know how to do it, and the only difference would be the handling. Could anyone clear this up?

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
ill have a few... lol im gna go to the chinese supermarket, and buy fake kids chinese 1000's, like 100 notes for £2, and convince people its worth loads, and then i can hand it out for a souvenir!! lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results