Prophet :: Released

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
1) Will we have to supply our own hundred dollar bills?
2) Will this take the place of the 1-on-1 tonight?
3) Lastly, with some of the other tricks they posted the page for the trick in the Tricks section long before it was actually relased. Why did they stop doing that?

I'm hyped. Only 4 hours, 51 minutes, and 31 seconds remaining!

Oh come on get serious.

BTW to all the people who said it looks nothing like or better than Extreme Burn I have to ask, how are they different? In my opinion they look pretty much the same. I'm not saying I prefer EB or Prophet, I think I also am, like
Rebel Ace, going to wait and see the reviews, and if any, comparisons.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
1) Will we have to supply our own hundred dollar bills?
2) Will this take the place of the 1-on-1 tonight?
3) Lastly, with some of the other tricks they posted the page for the trick in the Tricks section long before it was actually relased. Why did they stop doing that?

I'm hyped. Only 4 hours, 51 minutes, and 31 seconds remaining!

1) Probably. I'm going to go to my magic shop and buy a few fake millions.
2) I was actually thinking this too! I hope not...
3) They are probably are putting the finishing touches on it. I think it will probably be up in the next few hours before the release.

David

Dec 11, 2007
Wtf? They are both the same exact concept, that will both most likely get the same reactions from the specs.... Bad idea shane...

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Im not that convinced that a gimmick plays a big part in the change. I'll wait for the reviews but it looks awesome. I'll probably purchase EB and Prophet.

Shane

If you do you should review both comparing them, telling what one DVD has that the other doesn't and such. That would be appreciated. By a lot.

1) Probably. I'm going to go to my magic shop and buy a few fake millions.
2) I was actually thinking this too! I hope not...
3) They are probably are putting the finishing touches on it. I think it will probably be up in the next few hours before the release.

David

1) Darn it. I was really hoping they'd supply us the five hundred.
3) Hm. Let's change that to... next few mintues before the release. :)

Oct 24, 2007
Here are some answers for people that have asked questions, not definite answers, I have no idea about the trick, but these are ideas.

1. Will we have to supply our own hundred dollar bills?

I'm not sure. But if you do, I'm not going to. What I'm going to do is take some blank paper and cut it the size of money. That way, I can take five blank pieces of paper and make them into money instantly! Not only do people like multiplying money, but they like making money even more!

2. Will this trick only work for U.S. currency, or will it work for other countries too?

Once again, I'm not sure. But if it doesn't you can use the method above! Blank paper can be cut to any size paper currency available. So the trick is really open for everyone if you use the blank paper method.

Hope these suggestions helped in someway! Peace!

Tyler

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
How great would it be if they were really fake hundred dollar bills, made to look like real ones. That would save me a lot of hassle of coming up with the money. I know I could use lower bills like 5's, but it's not as hard hitting as Ben Franklin starring you right in the face.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results