Prophet vs Extreme Burn 2.0

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can give me some information about Prophet. It seams really interesting and visual. I also wanted to know how you think it compares to Extreme Burn 2.0 by Rich Sanders. EB2 is an amazing effect but the gimmick you have to make is finicky to make. Not to difficult but hard to make right. Is Prophet hard to make as well?

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I like Prophet a lot. I don't know the gimmick for Extreme Burn but for Prophet you only destroy like 2 bills to make the gimmick. (That's not exposure right?) And prophet is really easy to do and fun to perform. I watched videos of Tom Isaacson doing Prophet and Richard Sanders doing Extreme Burn and I think prophet is a little more natural. But the decision is really just personal preference

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Watch a video of each one and see which one looks better to you.

And remember with bill changes like that, you never need to hand out the bills. Why in the hell would you hand out a hundreds to your spectator :D
Just a tip
Happy magic

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Thanks guys

@Blindside, I have Extreme Burn and it is great and can be done many different ways and always looks visua

I think I'm going to stay with EX2 for now and save the money for the upcoming DG projects :D

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, quick question, I just purchased prophet and I love it, but are the bills destroyed? For instance, if you no longer wish to perform it and want all your bills back in "able-to-spend" condition is this possible given the gimmick application method that isaacson uses?? Thanks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results