Psychokinetic Pens: Which One?

Mar 10, 2011
Note: If you see this post on another site, it's me. I'm posting on other sites to get a well rounded view.

Anyway, I've been looking into PK pens for about a year and, although I've found some consistent information, I have a few questions.

First off the bat is the best pen. I've heard nothing but excellent reviews on Banachek's pen. For ~$20, it's not bad. But what about the others? What do you own and how does it stack up?

My second question is about the gimmick. I already use a pen for performances that I like very much (the Fischer Space Pen. It's worth every penny.) and If the gimmick or a book explaining the construction was sold, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

So I suppose my question is this: Is there a resource to find out how the pen is made and if not, Which is the best pen (price is not an object in this instance.)

Thanks.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I use the Banachek pen and it is well worth the price. It uses a very old principle that you may have seen elsewhere. When used properly and timed correctly it hits hard.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results