Puncture

Alright, this is pretty shameless, but I would like to show you guys a new effect that I am putting out soon, as in by next friday, hopefully. I've been working hard on the ebook and it's become a bigger project than anticipated. It will have three variations of "Puncture" as well as two bonus items, one of them being a very very cool card revelation called Scribble.

Http://www.outofthehatmagic.com/products.html

Thanks guys,
Ben

Oh and its going to only cost you six dollars. Its over fifteen pages right now, fully illustrated with photos. Its a lot of work and I am really underselling myself here.

KevinReylek

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
NY
www.newyorkmagicproject.com
I feel that the name should probably be changed, even if it's something as small and simple as adding a subtitle. Something like "Puncture - Borrowed Pen Thru Bill"

Yes, there are effects out there that have the same name, but when you clearly know that there's a similar effect out there (penetrating borrowed money) with the same name, all you stand to do is create confusion in the marketplace if you release your effect under the same title.

You're a creative guy, so I'm sure you can come up with a fitting title that hasn't been used before.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results