Purse Palm Subtlity

Mar 8, 2018
Hello,

I am working on a trick that uses the purse palm, I can hardly find anything about it besides a $200.00 lecture. Why I am reaching out on the forums is because it seems a little soft to me, I see huge windows and hand looks and feels super unatural. I dont know how much I should publish about it on a public forum. So I will leave it there, do you think its a soft palm? I would also like to discuss it more. with someone who has or does use it regularly.

thank you

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Hello,

I am working on a trick that uses the purse palm, I can hardly find anything about it besides a $200.00 lecture. Why I am reaching out on the forums is because it seems a little soft to me, I see huge windows and hand looks and feels super unatural. I dont know how much I should publish about it on a public forum. So I will leave it there, do you think its a soft palm? I would also like to discuss it more. with someone who has or does use it regularly.

thank you
Any of those “Wilson style” palms always have looked unnatural to me. Sort of like the wither vanish. No one holds coins like that in real life. However they are fun to perform.

Me personally when performing for laymen I try to stick to classic palms and flat palms when possible.

Mar 8, 2018
O'Brien,

Sorry I had a crazy kink in my neck for the past few days, could I email or message you and we can discuss this further?

Thx

Pbody

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Any of those “Wilson style” palms always have looked unnatural to me. Sort of like the wither vanish. No one holds coins like that in real life. However they are fun to perform.

Me personally when performing for laymen I try to stick to classic palms and flat palms when possible.

Purse Palm seems pretty flat to me. I'm not a huge fan either but I once saw David Williamson perform with it and it blew me away .

Reactions: obrienmagic
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results