Quantum

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
I recently purchased quantum. I however did not buy it for theory11. I bought it from vanishing magic as I had a gift card. I can view the video, however I would like for all my tricks to be in one place. Is it possible that I can have the video added to my account. I can provide proof that I own the trick if necessary.

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
I recently purchased quantum. I however did not buy it for theory11. I bought it from vanishing magic as I had a gift card. I can view the video, however I would like for all my tricks to be in one place. Is it possible that I can have the video added to my account. I can provide proof that I own the trick if necessary.

When you say “prove”

Do you have a proof of purchase?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Shoot an email to our support team and they can add the video to your account, no problem!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Yes yes! Just shoot our support crew a message (here) and we'll make sure this is fixed up for you. Practice well and enjoy it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results