Question about Cardini change?

Jun 12, 2012
USA,California
hey guys, i've been practicing cardini change lately and manage to do it pretty well but i got trouble with the noise and close up
The thing is i can close it up and do it but here are my questions:
1. Is there any tip and technique on not making too much noise
2. How could you close up with 1 hand? i tried but i must push the deck up so therefore it looks pretty obvious, here's what i mean, in this dan(or dave) used cardini change and close it up 1 hand so smoothly http://www.theory11.com/tricks/tivo-2-dan-and-dave.php#
If you could help me? i would be grateful :)) thnx

In Tivo 2.0, they use a modified cardini change, and the clean up is not done with one hand.

As for the noise of a normal cardini change, practice is the best way to get rid of it. And by practice I mean like a year or two worth of practice. For now you could go with the Ego change by Danny Garcia. This move is silent and very similar to the cardini.

Jun 12, 2012
USA,California
ego change is faster and clean up with 1 hand(use 4 fingers to pull it in), while cardini change, you clean up with 2 hands( you grab the deck then slide the card)

May 6, 2012
In the ego change the hand waves over the deck. In the cardini change the hand snaps/flicks on the index of the top card

hey guys, i've been practicing cardini change lately and manage to do it pretty well but i got trouble with the noise and close up
The thing is i can close it up and do it but here are my questions:
1. Is there any tip and technique on not making too much noise
2. How could you close up with 1 hand? i tried but i must push the deck up so therefore it looks pretty obvious, here's what i mean, in this dan(or dave) used cardini change and close it up 1 hand so smoothly http://www.theory11.com/tricks/tivo-2-dan-and-dave.php#
If you could help me? i would be grateful :)) thnx

I had this same exact problem, and I can share with you what worked for me concerning the noise:

Do the Cardini change:

• On the sidewalk during rush hour.
  • At a nightclub when Cotton Eye Joe is playing.
  • At a New York Giants Football game during a touchdown.
  • On a regional airliner (puddle jumper) in mid-flight.
  • During a Thunderstorm (wait for the thunder).
  • During a Hailstorm.
  • At a Metal concert during the drum solo.
  • While Skydiving.

I hope this helps!

Okay...seriously, I agree with onimushalord89. Just practice until you can reduce the noise, don't worry too much if it never completely goes away because I've seen Dan Buck do the CC and even his has a slight sound.

- Steve

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results