Question about Control

Jan 6, 2008
Hi everyone well as some of you guys know I posted a threat here with what I should get for my birthdate now Im gonna buy DD and panic
but I like control to so I'm considering of buying it
okay heres my question. On skullduggery by Luke Jermay He learns a good way to stop your pulls and even one of a spectator right. Now I saw the new trailer of control abd they say they feel the puls slowing down till it stops on skullduggery this happens to. So I like to know are they the same

TY
Prognostikon

Sep 2, 2007
Hi everyone well as some of you guys know I posted a threat here with what I should get for my birthdate now Im gonna buy DD and panic
but I like control to so I'm considering of buying it
okay heres my question. On skullduggery by Luke Jermay He learns a good way to stop your pulls and even one of a spectator right. Now I saw the new trailer of control abd they say they feel the puls slowing down till it stops on skullduggery this happens to. So I like to know are they the same

TY
Prognostikon

It has been mentioned many other times on the forums that the methods are different.

Jan 6, 2008
thanx for the respons but I should have noticed in my question what is the same and I dont meen the methods but the effect so is the effect the same

Thank you

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Let me just give you the breif low down fo everythign that I know:

Control is impromptu
They can hear your heart stope
They feel the pulse gradually stop

The DVD includes Daniel Garcias effect called STOP which allows yuou to slow your heart down and they can hear it.

And as well they teahc an impromptu watch stopping effect which you can combine with control.

and that is it that I know, hope this helps out a bit.

Sep 2, 2007
I'm not sure about Luke Jermay's For Andruzzi; however, Control allows you to seemingly slow down and stop your heart. (I believe that you can also speed it up as well, though I'm not 100% sure.) The DVD also features Daniel Garcia and his routine STOP, during which a volunteer listens to your heart stop. Moreover, you also learn an impromptu way to completely stop a borrowed watch and then integrate that effect with Control.

A lot of good stuff (including outtakes).

Cheers,
JTM

Jan 6, 2008
okey thanx guys
this site means a lot to me everyone is so nice and answers always my questions very fast =)

thanx
Prognostikon;)

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Does it actually stops cuz read read a magazine and I heard that it was reallyREALLY bad for your health

You read in a magazine that stopping your heart is bad for your health, or you read in a magazine that performing Control is bad for your health?

Control is not dangerous and is 100% safe to perform.
Stopping your heart, however, will kill you.

I advise you not to stop your heart. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results