Question about Five

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Hey guys, I really would like to learn Stairway and Raw Linkage from Five, but don't care as much about the others. So my question was if Mint Condition has to be done with tick tacks? Can the same principle be used with other objects? Thanks.

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Hmm that's a good question. I think that you could probably apply the principle behind Mint Condition to something else, but you would have to get really creative with it. But the actual method will only work with things like Tic-Tacs, but they can be any color. Also raw linkage is one of my favorite things from the DVD and Stairway is just so awesome looking when done correctly. But I will say the Fresh Scent is so clever in it's execution

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Hey guys, I really would like to learn Stairway and Raw Linkage from Five, but don't care as much about the others. So my question was if Mint Condition has to be done with tick tacks? Can the same principle be used with other objects? Thanks.

i think Marcus Eddie's tricks are the best on the dvd, i don't like mint condition ,Daley's revenge is a good one practical (no table required) good for strolling, easy to follow

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results