Question: Old Guardians

Dec 20, 2008
sugarland, tx
Hey guys, i just picked up some bicycle Guardians from a local grocery store. They are the kind that have bicycle stock, they say cartes a jour on the front of the box. On the bottom of the deck, they say they are made from Cinncinnati Ohio. So my question is, is that are they like the old bikes, or have a crappy finish and stock like the new ones? I would open them and see for myself, but since there werent many of them, i decided to ask. Thanks,

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Hey guys, i just picked up some bicycle Guardians from a local grocery store. They are the kind that have bicycle stock, they say cartes a jour on the front of the box. On the bottom of the deck, they say they are made from Cinncinnati Ohio. So my question is, is that are they like the old bikes, or have a crappy finish and stock like the new ones? I would open them and see for myself, but since there werent many of them, i decided to ask. Thanks,

You have the canadian retail guardians. They are good cards and the ones that I got feel like the old bikes.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
They have the old stock but you should also get the ones that T11 sells.They feel much better , last longer in my opinion.Also , the box looks nicer.

Dec 20, 2008
sugarland, tx
thanks for letting me know! i just opened them, and tey are a little rough on the sides, but i smoothed them out. They have a good finish like the old bikes whic is good. I might purchase the T11 guardians one soon aswell.

thanks,

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results