Question regarding Cards and Asking...

A girlfriend in 5th grade doesn't count for certain reasons that might have already come clear to you or might in the next few years of your life...

Blink: If I was still going out with my ex I'd have to agree with you on that one:rolleyes:.

Katie: Yes we do really want you to answer that:).

Guardian: I agree with you 100%.

To answer the question of this topic: If this girl like your MAGIC and not you, then it's a good idea to ask her out using magic...however, if like most girls she likes you for YOU and your magic is just a plus, ask her out the old fashioned way.

Just my 2 cents,
~David Rysin

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I will give you all the girl advice you will ever need:

Focus less on girls and more on school. The nerdy looking dudes with glasses and lots of money get the hot girl in the end.

--Jim

Nov 20, 2007
Magic is great for all kinds of woman stuff

I created and effect for a lady in my life where she is forced the three of diamonds, and then I put it on a string making a poor mans neckless. That goes on her neck than in front of the mirrior you wave your hands and it changes in to three real rocks and some gold right around her neck, looks really good. I am curently working on an an effect that use a deck of cards and a ring, I think it will be cool. I just need to find someone to give a ring to.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I think I might know a thing or two about picking up girls, I am a girl and I have been picked up on... believe it or not a few times by MAGICIANS.

Its OK for you to ask her to be your girlfriend only IF she knows you are into magic, and thinks its kinda cool. However, DO NOT just show her magic tricks. If Chris and I did that to each other we would be annoyed beyond belief with one another and would not be where we are today.

Magic is a HUGE part of our lives, but we do not talk about magic all day everyday. We don't practice tricks UNLESS its absolutely necessary. Yes, we joke and we are probably two of the biggest dorks in the world, but we have SO many other interests than JUST magic. If you catch yourself saying "watch this" "will you be my assistant real quick" or "how does this look" then being in a relationship is not for you at this time.

DO NOT use magic as an opening line anywhere. A chick will not know if you are working or what... 80% of the time she will think you are a big dork, and if she has read "the game" she will roll her eyes and keep away from you anyway.

Thats all I have time to get into right now, I have to take Chris to the airport.
If you have any questions... Seriously, I'll help you out.

Katie

Sep 2, 2007
I think I might know a thing or two about picking up girls, I am a girl and I have been picked up on... believe it or not a few times by MAGICIANS.

Its OK for you to ask her to be your girlfriend only IF she knows you are into magic, and thinks its kinda cool. However, DO NOT just show her magic tricks. If Chris and I did that to each other we would be annoyed beyond belief with one another and would not be where we are today.

Magic is a HUGE part of our lives, but we do not talk about magic all day everyday. We don't practice tricks UNLESS its absolutely necessary. Yes, we joke and we are probably two of the biggest dorks in the world, but we have SO many other interests than JUST magic. If you catch yourself saying "watch this" "will you be my assistant real quick" or "how does this look" then being in a relationship is not for you at this time.

DO NOT use magic as an opening line anywhere. A chick will not know if you are working or what... 80% of the time she will think you are a big dork, and if she has read "the game" she will roll her eyes and keep away from you anyway.

Thats all I have time to get into right now, I have to take Chris to the airport.
If you have any questions... Seriously, I'll help you out.

Katie

Meh...I've gotten digits (and followed up on most of them) a good six or seven times using nothing but a card routine to shatter the ice. I usually close with Invisible deck, then make a little small talk and invite them to coffee or something. Works like a charm. If you've got it, you've got it.

Nov 25, 2007
i just got 3 girlfreinds from that post,THANKS!!!..jk...i will try following what u said when i get back to school,thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results