Question regarding Cards and Asking...

Oct 20, 2007
Hey guys, hope you can tell me if this is a good idea or not... So, i've been going out with this girl for a couple of months now, and i wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend. I was thinking of asking her using magic. By forcing a few cards, all of them hearts, and having her turn them around at the same time, and written on them, the question.

Do you guys think this is a good idea? A million thanks

what? Girls? GIRLS? WHAT? WERE MAGICIANS, WE CANT TALK TO GIRLS!! OUR CARDS WILL GET UPSET THAT WE SPEND MORE TIME WITH THEM!! IT'S NOT FAIR!! THEY WERE HERE FIRST!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA. just kidding. magic changes people. just make sure you dont mess up lol. good luck,

ive done it, it works well

i agree with the guy above me... I have never heard of him before but he seems like a smart man, just kidding Mitchell. Anyway ya man do the magic then make your move when she least expects it so you get the real reaction rather than what she thinks you want to hear. (that happened to me once before. she said we would go to a movie but she didn't want to... strange girl that one was. So anyway girls dig magic so make it flirtatious thats my two cents spend it how you will.

Nov 25, 2007
UK
On my personal opinion, just ask her, dont bring the magic into it. As the person a couple of posts above said... 'just make a move'.

I've already PMed him.

I think its a good gesture. Just don't let the magic stop there.

If anyone ever needs girl advice.. My PMs are always open.

Katie

Get ready to receive 200 PMs from almost every magician on this board...*laughs*.

~David

P.S.... Where the heck did the stereotype that magicians have trouble with girls/ladies come from anyway? I'm sure most of the people on here 13+ have had at least one girlfriend in their lives.

Get ready to receive 200 PMs from almost every magician on this board...*laughs*.

~David

P.S.... Where the heck did the stereotype that magicians have trouble with girls/ladies come from anyway? I'm sure most of the people on here 13+ have had at least one girlfriend in their lives.
Nope, I'm a hermit and have been living in my basement for the past 3 years. I do occasionally leave my domain to chase away pesky neighbours with pitchforks.

Mitchell

C

clarrus

~David

I think the stereotype doesn't exist for us. It should be the contrary because we are always wowing people with mystery. What girl doesn't like a mysteriious man, who can't spell?

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I've already PMed him.

I think its a good gesture. Just don't let the magic stop there.

If anyone ever needs girl advice.. My PMs are always open.

Katie

Expect a PM.

I've actually thought about doing this, I think if you do it right, it could come off as romantic, and not cheesy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sorry dude, but just be classy with it, might be a good idea, but i think its too corny
do it nice, dinner, movie and dinner, ice skating, something fun

then again timing is everything

i tend to go with classy stuff and not make magic too much of a big deal, but hey, to each his/her own

Nov 29, 2007
Fairfax, VA
Hmm, sounds interesting, and im just wondering exactly how you would do this.
like, with a blank deck? with one letter written on each one? thats a lot of cards lol. like 18??

and it might be kinda boring to like, riffle force each card for example. how would you do it??

Aug 31, 2007

~David

im 12, and i had a GF in 5th grade. just stating the facts

lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results