Questions about new wheel

Nov 1, 2015
Hello I'm confused about the new spin the wheel thing on theory11. So it says you can spin once a day for free, and then it says that each item you buy can result in you getting a token to spin the wheel. What's the difference? If I would get the token anyway for free what does buying do for me? And I won 500 points and it says I have 127. I'm so confused thanks.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Hello I'm confused about the new spin the wheel thing on theory11. So it says you can spin once a day for free, and then it says that each item you buy can result in you getting a token to spin the wheel. What's the difference? If I would get the token anyway for free what does buying do for me? And I won 500 points and it says I have 127. I'm so confused thanks.

You get one free spin every 24 hours. Say you use this free spin at 8 PM. You can't get another free spin until 8PM the next day. You can't 'stack' these free spins, just use them as soon as you can get them.

Every purchase you make gives you a spin to use whenever you want.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Also, the Elite points ticker is sometimes off depending on what screen you're looking at. I know there's a site update happening soon.

But for what it's worth, I find the most accurate elite points reading is looking at the Elite Archive page.

If all else fails. Contact support.

Dec 6, 2015
Canada
It's not "gone", just you can't have more than one free spin at a time. So if you have a free spin and wait 24 hours without using it, you win't get another one in that time.

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results