Quick Help On Vernon Touches

May 7, 2008
Hey guys,
Well i've been on these forums from pretty much the start, sad part is, i've never posted, should probably get more involved.
I had a problem the other day and i was thinking of how to solve it, couldn't think of any off the top of my head, so i decided to post the 2 problems here.

The first one. We all know that Vernon liked doing tricks at the spur of the moment, starting tricks without knowing how they would end. This is similar to the style that i like to do, but i always have the cards chosen. He always said "think of a card" now, i'm curious but, how did can you continue an effect like that? i mean, if they peeked at a card, fine then there's plenty. But in what ways could you continue after asking them "go ahead, think of a card?" like he did with Greene. (what luck)

Second problem is The Trick That Cannot Be Explained. I was wondering if anyone here had different ways and methods of ending the trick. I know there are sooo many ways, but was wondering if anyone could share any as i'm totally out of creative juices. I mainly do the spelling one, if in any case i can spell to the card when it's near the ends. But other than that, i was wondering if anyone had some they wouldn't mind sharing.

Thank you so much in advance. Any ideas or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
Sagar.

EDIT: also, if anyone knows of clips or anything of Vernon, could you please post? i'm dying to watch the Spirit Of Magic, a bio on him. Thanks!

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys,
Well i've been on these forums from pretty much the start, sad part is, i've never posted, should probably get more involved.
I had a problem the other day and i was thinking of how to solve it, couldn't think of any off the top of my head, so i decided to post the 2 problems here.

The first one. We all know that Vernon liked doing tricks at the spur of the moment, starting tricks without knowing how they would end. This is similar to the style that i like to do, but i always have the cards chosen. He always said "think of a card" now, i'm curious but, how did can you continue an effect like that? i mean, if they peeked at a card, fine then there's plenty. But in what ways could you continue after asking them "go ahead, think of a card?" like he did with Greene. (what luck)

Second problem is The Trick That Cannot Be Explained. I was wondering if anyone here had different ways and methods of ending the trick. I know there are sooo many ways, but was wondering if anyone could share any as i'm totally out of creative juices. I mainly do the spelling one, if in any case i can spell to the card when it's near the ends. But other than that, i was wondering if anyone had some they wouldn't mind sharing.

Thank you so much in advance. Any ideas or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
Sagar.

EDIT: also, if anyone knows of clips or anything of Vernon, could you please post? i'm dying to watch the Spirit Of Magic, a bio on him. Thanks!
Nothing to do with Vernon.

But if you're after an AWESOME think-a-card trick, check out 'Clairvoyance' on vol.2 of Guastaferro's Brainstorm DVD's.

The spectators don't have to name the card at all, and it's 100% guaranteed everytime.

May 7, 2008
hey, thanks a lot for those videos. they were great.
i wish they were more videos of this guy everywhere. it's always good to be able to watch the professor do his thing. wish he video taped more haha.
thanks guys.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results