Raise Rise vs. Shifty vs. Elevator Card

Sep 1, 2007
It doesn't matter if it is done one-handed or not, the point is, Raise Rise is a lot more visual when done correctly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaJos_Sn7Rc
I've asked close friends about which they liked most and the majority said Raise Rise.

Alright, alright, haha. I haven't ever seen it done that well before, so I agree, that looks extremely impressive. I still would like to be able to show their card, though. I don't know, it just adds a little extra UMPH to the effect, you know what i mean?

Sep 1, 2007
Canada Eh?
I learned Shifty on a DVD called 'Tricks That Will Get You Paid' by Gary Norsegian (sp?) which is a way easier, improved method of Kenner's original S.W. Elevator from his book 'Totally Out Of Control' which I also love. I would say Shifty (a.k.a S.W. Elevator) is the best, hands down rising card if that's what you want to call it.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
To the people who are saying Fallen has bad angles, I doubt you actually bought the download/ DVD. If you would have, you would know that the angle are not half bad and they are very easy to cover.

With that being said, I would probably go with fallen, it's very open, and it is possibly one of the most visual, non gimmicked elevator cards out there.

P.S. If anyone would like to debate the issue on fallens angles, I will be more then happy to.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
To the people who are saying Fallen has bad angles, I doubt you actually bought the download/ DVD. If you would have, you would know that the angle are not half bad and they are very easy to cover.

With that being said, I would probably go with fallen, it's very open, and it is possibly one of the most visual, non gimmicked elevator cards out there.

P.S. If anyone would like to debate the issue on fallens angles, I will be more then happy to.

The angles are practically the same as the 3 effects mentioned here. But I don't really like Fallen at all. Less appealing in my eyes.

Raise rise

Raise Rise is the move you should learn.. I can´t do it but Ray Cosby showcases some remarkable applications of this move,,, other then the elevator card that is...
Check one of his card DVDs for the explanation of the move,,,He really does some amazing stuff with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results