Raising the bar

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am watching this unfold. This is only the beginning.......

Chris Kenner

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
You know, I like being apart of something from the beginning and I see success from this website, Myself and others that stay for the long run will get to see this site from when it was a seed and when it is a full blossumed flower.

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
You guys are what this is all about. Everyone at Theory11 is going to do there best to live up to all the hype. This is just going to keep evolving.

Chris Kenner

You guys are what this is all about. Everyone at Theory11 is going to do there best to live up to all the hype. This is just going to keep evolving.

Chris Kenner

Good to hear, I think the focus on the community that is what makes this site stand out. Even if there were no products released, I wouldn't even blink if the community was developed properly. If the community was built so that magicians could not only talk amongst themselves but get input from the great minds of this site then that alone would make this the place to visit. Of course this would do great for business because more people means you sell more products, I guess that's you're business stratagy ;)

Sep 1, 2007
Was that pun intentional ;) I wouldn't say best magic site ever quite yet, they just started, but they definitely have the groundwork and the vision to quickly become THE place for magic.

I watched the video on whatistheory11.com and I heard what they had to say. seems like they really care about magic and not just the money. This site was made by the artists, I don't think anything can touch this. I think its one of the best magic sites because of that. I have bought from other sites and have had problems with all of them.

Another reason is because I know this community will be awesome, how can it not be?. But my first post in this topic was sort of to charm Kenner into sending me free stuff :D DO IT YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

lol just kidding.

But so far this place has my complete support and I hope they go far.

Be excellent each other.

Sure going through the site is fun; the video production is entertaining, the site design is intuitive and fun (props to wa007) but better than that, hearing the advice of the T11 artists to beginners (Beginners, get started) is spot-on inspirational.

Shout out to George the Gorilla and Sake the Dog.

- SJ

the beginners section was worth waiting for alone

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Bristol,England
Its good to see a site trying to elevate magic creation and performance in a ew direction.
Seeing what i've seen from this site so far has been quite insperational.

The effects look pretty high calibur and I might buy some soon:D

Many thanks

Daniel Chard

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
After nosing around the site, I think the best kudos go to the video in the beginners section.

I think it is good for everyone tho'. Not just the kids starting out but anyone who is into magic and wanting to better themselves as an artist and performer. When someone wants me to teach them or help them, I always show the the how AND the why.

It's important to know where you are coming from... and where you are going.

You guys keep this up and I will be a happy little weirdo.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results